WHITE MACADAMIA COOKIES - MACADAMIA COOKIES
White Macadamia Cookies - Tin Cookie Cutters - Famous Amos Sandwich Cookies.
White Macadamia Cookies
- Macadamia is a genus of nine species of flowering plants in the family Proteaceae, with a disjunct distribution native to eastern Australia (seven species), New Caledonia (one species '') and Sulawesi in Indonesia (one species, M. hildebrandii'').
- A nut that is native to Australia, with a white kernel.
- The edible nut of this tree
- any tree of the genus Macadamia
- An Australian tree with slender, glossy evergreen leaves and globular edible nuts
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A person of a specified kind
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- Paint or turn (something) white
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
353/365 – WHITE CHOCOLATE & MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES
Day 353 of the 365 Journey
My best friend in the world turned 36 today. We’ve been the best of friends since the 7th grade. That’s just over 24 years. Growing up; our relationship always worked out beast for both of us. What better way to find out about the opposite sex then to have a best friend……..of the opposite sex! As the years have gone by, we’ve been there for each other during the good times and the bad; the happy and the sad. I can recall so many issues growing up that I would have more trouble had She not been there. Here we are now following down our paths in life knowing that if anything was ever needed from the other; they would be there.
I’m fortunate enough to have two best friends in my life. One for the better part of 24 years and the other closing in on 11. Not that I’m really counting, but it’s kind of cool every few years to count the time and be grateful for having such awesome people in your life.
Good Friends are hard to find. If you’re fortunate enough to have such wonderful people in your lives….make sure you hold on to them.
Happy Birthday Dawn! You’re the BEST!
Oh yea the shot at hand… quite a few years back I made these cookies as Christmas presents. Dawn and her family LOOOOVED THEM; and consequently have raved about them for years. I felt what better time than for a birthday to make them again.
(Yes, I’m wearing an apron! What? I’m secure enough in my manhood! Got a problem with it?! Didn’t think so!)
Shutter Speed 1/80
Lens – Tamron 27-75
Focal Length 59mm
White Bal – 6700 Calvin
Setup time: 20 min
Flashpoint Monolight 1820 at 1/16 power with 32’’ softbox at 45 degree angle to subject camera rights approx 5 ft from subject
Mid Afternoon – 4:23 pm – Bright ambient light
Lights and camera shutter release triggered via Pocket Wizard’s and cables and timer.
WHITE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES!!
Erika and I decided to have a picnic today and it was perfect! We had so much food... from Croissant's and chocoloate filled Croissant's to Macaroni Salad to Fruit Salad to WHITE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES! My favourite... and well you get the point, it was perfect.
cooking recipes children
butter substitute baking cookies
meringue cookies recipe
cook county genealogy records
jenn air cooktop accessories
bumble bee cookie cutter
philippe richard pressure cooker